How and when do we collect your Information?
“Directly Provided Data” - Personal Information which is voluntary given by you to us, requiring a direct action by you for us to collect the Personal Information.
● When you create an account on our website.
● When you visit our website.
● When you place an order/s.
● When you review a product or our services.
● When you contact us directly.
● When you enter competitions.
● When you sign up for our newsletter.
● If you gave a third party permission to share the information they hold about you to us.
“System Collected Data”- When you use most websites, including Greener Habits Co. website service, certain information is created and recorded automatically by the IT systems which are necessary to operate that website/service or app. For example:
● We use ‘Cookies’, which are small text files created by a website and stored in the user’s computer hard drive when you visit and use the website. Cookies are used to improve your experience using our service, for example, by recording data relating to the pages you viewed, to keep track of your preferences, and other statistics. You can see more information about the Squarespace cookies policy here https://www.squarespace.com/cookie-policy/
● In addition, when accessing and browsing the Greener Habits Co. webdist, the device you are using, and the settings on that device, may provide us with information about that device, and the operating system and browser you are using. More information regarding what your device makes available to us can be obtained from your device
manufacturer or operating system provider.
What Information we collect:
We collect the following basic personal information about you;
● Your name.
● Your postal address.
● Your email address.
● Your telephone number.
● Your order history.
● Cookie information from your computer.
● Your social media name (if you contact us through this media).
● IP address of the computer or proxy server that you use to access Greener Habits Co. How and why do we use your Personal Information? The information that we hold about you is in accordance with the General Data Protection
Regulations. We will not collect any data about you that we do not need to in order to provide our services to you, or to improve our service provision to you.
● Your personal identifiable information, such as your name, address, and contact number are primarily used to process your order.
● In any cases of fraud or theft, your details will be shared with the relevant authorities.
● If you sign up to our newsletter, and/or consent to receiving marketing information such as product and service updates from us, your personal information will be used to provide this to you. You have a right to stop us from contacting you with marketing material at any time, and can do this by opting out of this service online. For example, by unsubscribing from our newsletter even if you have previously consented.
● Your personal details will be used to send communication to you that is required by law, such as important warranty and recall information regarding any products we sold to you previously.
● Your personal details may be used to contact you for the purpose of conducting surveys
and to obtain your feedback, in order to improve our products and service.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
● Our website is a Squarespace Commerce Store. Squarespace Commerce offers a secure connection using (http://) technology on any pages you are providing data.
● Our checkout and payment pages with Squarespace Commerce are protected by SSL certification, which keeps your credit and debit card data safe and secure. They are certified Level 1 PCI compliant and use 128 bit SSL encryption. We do not manage or hold any of your card details.
● More information on the Squarespace Commerce and SSL protection can be found here
● But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will NEVER sell your Information. Including your name, address, contact information or payment details to a third party.
How long do we store your information?
We will never keep your information longer than necessary. We will keep your order information on file indefinitely, unless you contact us specifically to have your information removed. We keep order details so we can contact you if an issue arises. Yours Rights Under the updated General Data Protection Regulation:
● To access the personal details that we hold about you. Any requests for access will be completed within 30 days, and should not incur any fees.
● Correct any date we have about you that is incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
● To be notified straight away, in the very unlikely event, of any data breaches that may occur.
● Enabling our service to recognise your device, which means you don’t need to enter the same information several times during one task.
● Measuring and analysing how many people are on the site, to improve the functionality of the site and your shopping experience.
● Remembering your preferences, such as browsing currency and language, to make your shopping experience as personal and seamless as possible. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use som
portions of our Service. If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the ‘help’ section
in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the directory that stores cookies.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
● To facilitate our Service, for example by giving your address to a courier if we are using a courier service to deliver your order;
● To provide the Service on our behalf;
● To perform Service-related services; or
● To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information, if they need to in order to perform the service. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose
Links to Other Sites