Breathable Liners - &Sisters
These 100% Soil Association Certified Organic Cotton liners from Sisters are perfect for the lightest flow days as they are ultra-thin and breathable. Sustainably sourced, they contain absolutely zero synthetics, dyes, chlorine bleach or perfumes. They are also perfect for sensitive skin, as they are unscented, hypoallergenic pH neutral.
They have a flexible design making them suitable for all sizes and shapes of underwear. And they contain no plastic- they are bio-wrapped.
Very Light: perfect for teens or very light flow days (~light)
-Each pack contains 24 pads.
-Vegan & Cruelty Free
-Non toxic glue is used
- Plastic free product
Better for our planet:
- Sisters pads are ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- 100% biodegradable: 73% cotton core, 27% biopolymer wrapper
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Certified B Corp - highest scoring period care brand in femcare sector.
- Sisters are on a mission to #endperiodpoverty and regularly donate products to those in need.
- As a member of the 1% for the planet , a minimum of 1% of their annual sales support environmental non-profit organisations worldwide.