Ginger Solstice Soy Wax Candle
We all love a good scented candle
But unfortunately, not all candles are all made equally, or with safe, eco-friendly ingredients. And not all are vegan either.
The synthetic fragrance oils, and waxes used in most commercial brands are bad for us, the environment and any animal breathing them in. Not cool.
Enter Eco-friendly vegan candles!
Fear not, we have a lovely range of beautifully scented hand-poured vegan candles from Run With Wolves.
Each candle is hand-poured in Manchester, using only the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer, and 100% pure organic essential oils, which means there are no colourants or dyes in these beautiful candles.
Ginger Solstice Natural Soy Candle:
Ginger Solstice is a blend of ginger spice, vanilla and almond oil, which creates a relaxing, warm sweet smell. This scent really transports me to Grandmas kitchen, with the smell of freshly baked gingerbread. Love, love, love it!
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Never remove any wax from the candle.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.
- 180ml gives approx 45 hours of burn time
- 500ml give approx 120 hours burn time
- No colourants or dyes
- 100% Vegan