The Vegan Friendly Sea Sponge Replacement
One plant-based, vegan Konjac sponge is an all-natural replacement for the natural sea sponge (which is a living creature!)
The sponge is made from the root of a konjac plant and is hard until moistened when it becomes silky soft. Beautifully gentle, even soft enough for babies and great for applying facial washes and even for removing make-up.
Care Guidelines & Additional Info
- Don't wring out your sponge, just all to naturally dry
- Made from the root of the konjac plant
- As with any sponge, replace every 2-3 months
- Can be composted after use
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free
The price is for one vegan Konjac sponge.