Moisturising Solid Lotion Bar
Ditch Plastic, Go Naked
Most moisturisers come in plastic containers. Plastic which is most likely going to find itself in landfill or as plastic litter in the sea once finished with. Sigh.
Not only that, but moisturisers generally contain lots of things which are bad for the planet, but also us, and are often tested on animals too!
Enter plastic-free, solid lotion bars
This deliciously rich solid lotion bar by Zero Waste Path Shop will deeply moisturise your skin in just one go, leaving your skin feeling beautifully soft and hydrated.
This floral bar is scented with lavender, palmarosa and ylang-ylang essential oils, which create a delicate, sweet and floral blend. It’s my personal favourite solid lotion bar of the range. It smells beautiful.
The Citrus bar utilises bergamot, grapefruit and thyme essential oils, giving it a vibrant and refreshing citrus scent!
How to use
Just rub it on damp skin and massage it to help the absorption, and remember that a little goes a long way!
Please note that all of the Zero Waste Path Shop products are gender-neutral.
To maximise lifetime, avoid keeping this solid lotion in the shower!
- Cocoa butter: Intense moisturising and conditioning properties, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: Very moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy
- This product weighs approximately 90g however, as it is handmade, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur